Reference
Forum
Online Market
Other

UAE a GREAT PLACE to LIVE !
UAE-Property is a vital resource center for property investors.


Buying or selling a property in UAE? Foreign investors are allowed to own a real estate in UAE but prudence and research are required when it comes to land titles and ownership.
Join our community of investors who have purchased property in UAE and made a healthy returns.
Get advice on relocation and issues like land titles,freehold ownership, taxation, UAE mortgages and more ...
Join the UA-Property.org today ...


click for more

Search Projects :
 
 

Real Estates offer

free counters
(since 2011 Aug)
Dubai --> Sport City --> Oasis Tower   
Dubai --> Sport City --> Oasis Tower
  Oasis Tower
Start Date :   Handover Date : September 2008
Location : Sport City

fiogf49gjkf0d
Oasis Tower is a G+15 consisting of 2 underground basement parking floors. Dubai Sports City, located in Dubailand has a construction area of 35% while the rest 65% consists of golf courses. This building has unique views of which no other tower in Dubai Sports City boasts about. Overlooking the lake and the River, this building offers a variety of facilities to even the most demanding clients.
Oasis Tower consists of 15 floors in which each floor consists of Studios, 1 beds, 2 beds, 3 beds and executive apartments.
 
Location:
Oasis Tower is located in Dubai Sports City. Spread over of an area of 50 million square feet in Dubailand, Dubai Sports City is a mere thirty minute drive away from Dubai International Airport and is in close proximity to some of the major landmarks in the city.
Oasis Tower
 
Floor Plan:
Floors 1 to 5 consist of fully furnished hotel apartments. These hotel apartments have been designed by Bryan Emery. Emery was responsible for designing the apartments in the Twin Towers. Each little detail has been taken in to consideration. (Each apartment has its own coat closet…even the studio!!). These hotel apartments will be managed and run by German Facility Management.
 
Floors 6 to 15 are residential apartments consisting of studios, executive suites, 1 beds, 2 beds and 3 beds. The 3 beds are located on the 12th to 15th floor.
OASIS TOWER - STUDIO
OASIS TOWER- 2 BEDROOM
OASIS TOWER- 3 BEDROOM
OASIS TOWER- EXECUTIVE
Facilities/Amenities:
 
Exquisite Construction:
  • Elegant Building Design
  • Efficient Unit Layouts
  • Five Star Lobby
  • Spacious Covered Parking
  • High Speed Elevators
  • State of the art facilities
  • Professional Landscaping
  • In House Facilities:

  • 24 Hour Security
  • VIP Services
  • Visa Facilitation
  • Retail Shops
  • Convenient Store
  • Coffee Shop
  • Fine Restaurant
  •  
    Price/Payment:
    Type

    Starting Area in
    Sq.Ft

    Starting Price in
    AED

    Ececutive Suites
    610 sq.ft
    582,415/-
    1 Bedroom
    891 sq.ft
    817,989/-
    2 Bedroom
    1021 - 1143 sq.ft
    981,404/-
    3 Bedroom
    1447 - 1656 sq.ft
    1,251,923/
     
    PAYMENT SCHEDULE
    15%
    Signing the contract
    15%
    60 Days from initial payment (1st installment)
    10%
    3 months from 1st installment (2nd installment)
    10%
    3 months from 2nd installment (3rd installment)
    10%
    3 months from 3rd installment (4th installment)
    10%
    3 months from 4th installment (5th installment)
    10%
    3 months from 5th installment (6th installment)
    10%
    3 months from 6th installment (7th installment)
    15%
    Final payment upon completion (Sep 2008

    Oasis Tower in Market :

    (Reference : Gulfnews.com)

    Abu Dhabi
    Dubai
    Sharjah Ajman
    Umm al Quwain
    Ras al khaimeh
    Fujairah
    Home UAE Map Freehold Maps Dubai Map List of Projects Availibility List